Dear Teachers and Educators,
Axis Educational Trust, on behalf of the world-renowned Pangea Maths Competition, would like to invite your school to join the upcoming Pangea Maths Competition in February 2019.
The competition is held in 21 European countries and now in the UK.
ABOUT PANGEA MATHS COMPETITION
The Pangea Maths Competition is specifically designed for students from Year 4 to Year 10 in England and Wales and from Primary 5 to Secondary 4 in Scotland and Northern Ireland. The competition aims to promote and encourage mathematics in primary and secondary schools.
Pangea Maths Competition Introductory video:
Pangea Finals 2018 – Full Programme:
The 1st Round: Between the 4th and 15th March 2019.
The 2nd Round (Finals): 4th May 2019 in London (Middlesex University – Hendon Campus).
London NW4 4BT
An awards ceremony will take place straight after the Second Round to announce Maths Champions at each year group. The first, second and third place winners from every year group will go home proud with amazing rewards.
Deadline for the applications is 18th January 2019.
The winners at each year group will receive:
- First Prize: £150 voucher + Gold medal
- Second Prize: £100 voucher + Silver medal
- Third Prize: £75 voucher + Bronze medal
The school with the most participants will receive an iPad.
The registration is completely free (No hidden costs) and open to all types of schools in the UK as well as International Schools outside the UK conditioned that they are following the British Curriculum.
- If your school participated in last year’s competition, your school’s name should be already on the school list.
- If you are registering for the first time or registered through our website after Jan 12, 2018, you must reregister via the link below to confirm your interest and generate your login credentials.
- On the registration page, if your school’s name is not on the list, please click on the + icon to add your school’s details.
REGISTER NOW: www.pangea.edubox.pt/UK/Enrol/.
You can also find the FAQs and further details about the competition on www.pangea-maths.org/faq/.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
AKA MR Numbervator
Head of Maths
Pangea Maths Competition